10 Mart 2013 Pazar

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in #12 Rose Neon Review & Swatches


Herkese merhaba!
Bugun sizlere bir onceki alisveris postumda yer alan Bourjois Lipstick Rose Neon rengini tanitacagim.

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to show you Bourjois Lipstick in Rose Neon shade that I mentioned on my last haul post.






Bu ruj Bourjois'nin Rouge Edition serisinden.Bu serinin 10 saat nemlendirme ozelligi var.Ayrica pigmentasyonlari da cok iyi.

Oncelikle ambalajini cok sevdigimi soylemeliyim :) 

This lipstick is belong to Rouge Edition line which claims 10 hours hydration and smoothness.

At first, I love the packaging so much :)






Ilk basta alip almamakta cok kararsiz kaldim, cunku mavi alt tonlu bir bebek pembesi, yakisir mi bilemedim ama iyi ki almisim! 
Mukemmel pigmentasyona sahip, yapisi yumusacik, surumu harika ve oldukca kalici.Kesinlikle vaat ettigi gibi dudaklarinizi mukemmel bir sekilde nemlendiriyor, altina lip balm surmenize gerek kalmiyor, buna karsilik rengini cok guzel veriyor ve durusu harika!Dudaklariniza yumusacik bir his veriyor, bununla beraber kalici olmasiyla gonlumu fethetti.Ayrica parlak ve yumusak bir bitise sahip.Mat ruj severleri bu yonden tatmin etmeyecektir.

First, I was confused about buying this, because I was not sure if the colour would look nice, but I am so glad to own this product!
Because, this lipstick has an excellent pigmentation! Also it hydrated my lips very well.It didn't require apply a lip balm to prevent the dehydration.My lips were smooth while wearing this lipstick.The texture is gorgeous and these lipstick have sheen-soft to finish which looks perfect.




Rengi cok guzel bir ucuk pembe, tam baharlik :)

This shade is a cute bubblegum pink with blue undertone whis great to wear for spring :)




Kotu kokan dudak urunleri en buyuk kabusumdur.Bu rujun hissedilen hicbir kokusu yok, bu yonden de benden tam puan aldi.

I hate lipsticks which have bad scents but this lipstick hasn't any scent.I did not feel any disturbance as it is unscented.




Rengi isiktan isiga degisiyor.Tum swatchlari gun isiginda cektim.Ustteki swatchta daha sicak tonlu bir pembe gibi gorunurken aslinda daha soguk bir tona sahip.

I took all of the photos in natural sun light.This lipstick's colour changes on different lights.The photo above, you can see a warm pink colour but actually this is a cooler pink than this photo.




Bu swatchta rengi daha dogru gorunmus.


This picture reflects the colour much more better than the previous one.

I think, this colour goes well with smokey eye makeup too :))
I absolutely love this product!I want to buy other shades.

Fiyatini 37 lira diye hatirliyorum, Bourjois'yi Watsonslarda ve Boyner magazalarinda bulabilirsiniz.

Sevgiler :) 

Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages